Being totally out of ideas, we turned things over to our legions of fans who joined us on IRC. Lots of interesting questions, and people learned what Ed thought was horseshit.
Special thanks to Joel Clermont for killing the show with this joke:
Q: “What’s the difference between a junior and senior developer?”
If you’re interested in sponsoring Development Hell, let us know!
Links and Notes
- Sublime Text 2
- Has PHP reached it’s limit?
- Yahoo! calls all remote workers home. Is there a hidden motive behind it
- Liberal vs. conservative programmers
- Thoughts on the male gaze
- Chris feels this essay shows a lack of understanding about collaboration
- Estimating projects using the metric system
- Should the PHP core team care what users of the language want