“…and that’s why this podcast is rated M for mature”
Chris and Ed talk about their thoughts on what might have to change once you become “internet famous” and a reminder that even if you have made mistakes in the past, you can choose to correct them in the future.
We also include a new segment called “What toys did we buy?” to reflect how the hosts numb the pain of every day living through conspicuous consumption.
Thanks to Chance Garcia for allowing us to bring another health issue to people’s attention.
Do these things!
- Support us via our Patreon
- Buy stickers at devhell.info/shop
- Follow us on Twitter here
- Rate us on iTunes here
Links and Notes
- Ed talked about how easy it is to be a dick online back in 2015
- Ed recommends checking out this book on non-violent communication
- Interested in iOS development like Ed? Check out the Swift programming language
- Ray Wenderlich is a go-to person for Swift knowledge
- Now that Ed is a baller and has a dedicated desk at his co-working space, he bought a new Dell 4K monitor
- Ed is also using the Rain Design mStand for his laptop
- Chris is trying out a mechanical keyboard for the first time in 20 years — a bluetooth one from lophree
- Chris also has some very ambitious networking plans for his next house
- Ed will be appearing at WordCampDC, PyOhio and has his fingers crossed about PNWPHP
- Chris will be coaching at WeCamp 2017 and doing a testing workshop (and maybe more) at Symfony Live Berlin