Chris has finally moved his vast grumpy empire to it’s new location, so it was time to record an episode and get their hands on that sweet, sweet Patreon money.
In this scintillating episode we talk about deliberate change in your life to achieve a new set of goals, along with upcoming conference appearances. Chris also reveals a dark secret about his new adopted home town and Ed mocks Chris for temporarily confusing two Lous.
Do these things!
- Support us via our Patreon
- Buy stickers at devhell.info/shop
- Follow us on Twitter here
- Rate us on iTunes here
Links and Notes
- Is Chris a sleeper agent for the Black Donnellys?
- It’s not Spy vs Spy but Lou vs. Lou
- Chris decided to try something different for computer equipment when travelling
- This film once prompted an accusation that “When Goose died, Hartjes cried”
- Check out Firefox Nightly to see what in store for Firefox 57, to be released in November 2017
- Chris is speaking at WeCamp 2017 and Symfony Live Berlin
- Ed will be speaking at Elixir with Love, AllThingsOpen, and TechCampMemphis